أفكار ليلية ...

sorry my friends i wanna go
where or why don't know

i feel that my soul is out of me

i really want to be with me

sorry can't be another one

i feel i need help from any body

of course
no body
i feel i need some time

from any day ?

of course
my days are the same usually
i feel that i want to cry
but why

i feel that in a big sea full of hope sadness joy cry full of contrast
i wanna see some one

who ?
really can't know

but

i know the way
yea i wanna go on it
really i feel myself in one word (magnonaaaaaaa)

but
i
have one
i have way
i have aim


i have time
i need to collect my papers

think only of my way

don't think of cry
all i have to do
is :
smile :)
fill myself with hope
be always my self

ooooooooooooooh
i get it

i hear it
i see it

i feel it

i can touch it

now i can say this is my way
to be with allah

now when i hear quran elfagr
with the sound of salat elfager
with the nice air
i feel him

i feel he is with me
he the only one with me
of course

allah with me

كيف لى أن احزن وانت ربى

كيف لى ان الجأ لغيرك

روحى بين يديك

كلى منك واليك

لا اله الا انت

موالى وسيدى وخالقى ورازقى

اسلمت امرى اليك

وجهت وجهى اليك

ربى انت تعلم ما بى فاليك اسلم امرى وعمرى

عفوا يا دنيا لن تنالى منى

because
allah with me

0 التعليقات: